To manage tasks assigned by the scheduling manager, by utilising and develop current systems and procedures, enabling these tasks to be carried out in an efficient and cost effective manner.
• Support the Project Scheduler and the Project Manager in ensuring that all contracted work is covered within the planning systems.
• Collate relevant planning information and update as required in support of the project schedulers, to agreed time scales.
• Produce management information, from the Project Schedule, to the agreed time scales and requirements.
• Ensure accuracy of information received or issued.
• Collate & distribute the Performance Management (PMS) data for QEC projects
• Assist in the production of schedules as directed by the Project Schedulers.
• Produce quality documentation in line with schedule and workscope, taking into account project specific requirements
• Liaise with other departments and functions where appropriate.
• Prepare summary schedules as directed by Scheduling Manager e.g. Painting, Compartment Hand over.
• Update reported progress in Primavera.
• Support the scheduling team members as requested by the Scheduling Manager, e.g. take minutes, update schedules, review documents.
• Focus attention on value adding tasks and bottlenecks whilst eliminating waste
Be proactively involved in the development of processes, systems and initiatives within the role and the project.
• Good communication skills with the ability to collate and present information at appropriate levels.
• Proactive with the ability to react quickly when necessary to meet challenging objectives.
• Operate scheduling tools e.g. Primavera P6 & MS Project to acceptable standard
• Operate MSOffice to an acceptable standard.Inne:
• Trade based apprenticeship or similar technical training.
• IT skills advantageous, training will be provided.
• Understanding of project control and monitoring techniques
• Ability to extract information from engineering detailed
• General understanding of multi disciplines within ship repair
• Experience of IFS would be advantageous
26225 - 31114 GBP PER ANNUMDługość kontraktu:
PERMAMENT CONTRACT WITH ROTATIONRozmowa/Testy:
EMPLOYERData ważności oferty:
58 324 76 58Osoba kontaktowa:
TOMASZ GUTOWSKIFirma nadzorująca zlecenie:
Stan Shipping Agency Ltd. (Certyfikat Ministra Gospodarki i Pracy nr 777)